This online simulator shows the most important new features of the iPhone 6. The iPhone 6 running iOS 8 (the biggest iOS release ever) comes with some great innovations and this demo allows you to give them a try in the browser.
Messages. Messages in iOS 8 makes it easy to instantly send a photo, video or voice recording directly from the Messages app. Also, by enabling the Predictive Text feature, you will get some valuable predictive answers based on the message text.
Calendar. Enter and select the address in the Location field of a new event, then choose Travel Time to be alerted at just the right time to depart by car or foot.
Photos. The new Photos app makes it simpler to find and rediscover your favorite photos. And edit them on the go with powerful new editing tools.
Camera. Take beautiful photos and videos with just the touch of a button. New features: create a time-lapse video, panorama images, slo-mo and apply live filters.
Weather. Swipe up in a location for an extended forecast and more details and easily add more locations. read more ..
Maps. Comes with great new features: sharp graphics and text, spoken turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic conditions and photo-realistic interactive 3D views with Flyover, which you can experience in this simulator.
iTunes Store. Favorite songs ,TV shows and HD movies get discovered easier with the Search functionality.
App Store. Browse Featured Apps or categories like Music, Education, Kids, and more or tap Near Me for app recommendations based on your current location.
Health. The new Health app gives you an easy-to-read dashboard of your health and fitness data. HealthKit allows all the incredible health and fitness apps to work together, and work harder, for you. It just might be the beginning of a health revolution.
Settings. Some interesting new features: Turn on Do Not Disturb to silence sounds from incoming calls and notifications, Allow calls from your favorites, Allow «Hey Siri», Enable «Speak Screen».
FaceTime. With the new front-facing FaceTime HD camera, you can take your best selfies and group shots, and make video or audio calls over Wi-Fi or cellular to an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Safari. Pages look crisp and sharp, and they load almost instantly.
Notifications. Take action on texts, email, calendar invitations, reminders, and even messages from apps right from their noti�?cation banners — without leaving the app you’re in.
Spotlight. Searches now beyond your device, from Wikipedia to trending news — and considers context and location to give you the most relevant results.
Mail. Send, receive, and reply across all your accounts. Swipe to scan your inbox and tap to open attachments. Keep track of email conversations by thread.
5 лучших эмуляторов iOS под Windows
Turn your iPhone 6 Plus from portrait to landscape to see your inbox and messages in a single view.
Siri. Say what you want to do and Siri makes it happen. When your device is plugged in, just say «Hey Siri» to make all your requests hands-free.
Tips and Options
- Flip between vertical and horizontal views by pressing the button on the iPhone Simulator or press the spacebar on your keyboard.
- Pass the simulator request parameters to change the way it behaves. Here is a table of the options available.
name value(s) the url of any application you want to load by default default: ver for vertical, hor for horizontal default: off to hide scrollbars, on to show scrollbars default: on to show the address bar, off to hide the address bar NEW default: 222 grey background, or any hex color like ffffff
- Does TestiPhone simulate all the browser plugins of the iPhone? Keep in mind that the iPhone does not currently have Flash, Java and a slew of other plugins that work in PC based browsers.
- Does TestiPhone set the User agent of the iPhone on request? Unfortunately some apps require that you are using an iPhone by checking the user-agent. You can easily switch your user agent string.
Online iOS Emulator
The settings for the iPhone are: Description: iPhone, User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en), App Name: AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko), App Version: Version/3.0, Platform: Mobile/1A542a Safari/419.3.
- Why are scrollbars turned off by default? By default the iPhone turns off the scrollbars in its Safari browser until you use fingertips to slide the page down. Also having scrollbars reduces the visible area in the browser which causes issues for some apps. In Safari you can easily scroll down using the scroll wheen of your mouse. You can also turn scrollbars on using the URL parameter.
- Does TestiPhone zoom in and out? Currently the simulator does not do zooming, although we are working on providing that functionality.
- What are the dimensions of the viewport in the Simulator? The vertical view dimensions are 320×365 pixels while the horizontal view dimensions are 480×200 pixels.
- What about Apple? Apple has released an iPhone Simulator as part of its iPhone Developer SDK tools. If you have a Mac and want to get serious about iPhone development I suggest you check it out.
- More to come …
MobiOne Design Center 2.3.2
|Описание: Create and test cross platform mobile applications on PC.
Операционная система: Windows XP/Vista/7
Ограничения: 15-дневная пробная версия
Лицензия: Можешь попробовать
Цена: Free to try (15-day trial); $99.95 to buy
Требования: Ни одной
Размер файла: 108.49 mb.
Имя файла: MobiOne_184.108.40.206_Installer.exe
Выпуск: 21.07.2015 07:27
Скачать, 108.49 mb.
Online эмулятор iPhone
Folder Latch — Get a cross-platform application and UI framework. Lgi — Develop cross platform application with ease. BitRock InstallBuilder — Build cross-platform and language-independent installers.